Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's been too long.

In the off chance that anyone is still reading this (which would shock me!)...how are you? It's been a while.

Instead of starting my spring cleaning I thought I would type a little something up. At this point I think I may do anything other than start this massive undertaking.

Got to drive around tonight, listen to some positive/Christian music. I was going to do this for lint but I skipped lint... It's about grace anyway right? I think it's beneficial to clear out your mind of all the crap that bogs us done. I am considering limiting my TV time as well. Just need to get back to basics. I'm oh so exciting- try not to be jealous!

Well if you are reading this, you should leave me a comment so when I log in again 6 months from now I will get a pleasant surprise!


1 comment: