Friday, January 6, 2012

First blog!

I have had another blog that I have decided to let go and start fresh with this one. I know that the name of this blog is a little lengthy, but I like it. The reason I chose it is because about 3 months ago I got a tattoo on my back that had those lyrics and the reference for Zephaniah 3:17 on it. In case you aren't familiar with it (I was not 6 months ago), here is the verse:

"Yahweh your God is among you,
a warrior who saves.
He will rejoice over you with gladness.
He will bring you quietness with His love.
He will delight in you with shouts of joy."

The past year has been a difficult and odd one for me, and I have learned not only a tremendous amount about myself, but also about grace and who God is and how he loves us. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog and not find it too boring or tedious. Not everything will be a deep and meaningful post, I assure you. I am a very random person and I am sure that some of that will show through in this blog. Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment