Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just 3 days shy of 6 months, I decided to blog!

Oh the horror! An abandoned blog! They are infesting the Internet world wide! Let's recap the last 6 months...

I graduated from college! Yay!



I had amazing shoes for the occasion (which just so happen to be my "single again" shoes...I feel that you should buy shoes for major events/occasions in your life!) Also, my cap was legit! Complete with a 45!



And of course what would graduating be without a party! One of my favorite parties that I have ever had!



And what what would a party be without music!



I wish I could say that the rest of the summer had been crazy eventful...but that would be a lie. It has been a good one though even without traveling and crazy adventure! 

Sorry I abandoned you, poor little blog! Rachel loves you...kinda. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment